Box Office Representative
Camelback RanchPhoenix, AZ
Part Time Job
Camelback Ranch - Glendale, the Spring Training home of the Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago White Sox, is now accepting applications/resumes for the following positions:
Positions Available: Box Office Representative
Status: Seasonal/Part-Time Feb – March 2016
The Ticket Department processes advanced and day of game tickets sales as well as distributes will-call tickets to patrons. We are looking for energetic individuals with positive attitudes and superior customer service skills to provide information regarding pricing, availability and seat locations in addition to ticket sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following
• Sell, process payments and/or distribute game tickets following proper procedures.
• Maintain superior knowledge of facility services, layout and policies.
• Handle ticket related customer service inquiries.
• Escort guests to various locations throughout facility as needed.
• Perform general office duties as required.
Qualities/Requirements/Physical Demands: (Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
• Ability to work extended hours, nights, weekends and holidays
• Ability to sit or stand for a minimum of five hours
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Previous customer service, cash handling and sales experience preferred.
• Knowledge of ProVenue system a plus.
• Fluent in both English and Spanish a plus.
Positions will last approximately 6 weeks from mid February through March. Hours worked per day range between 3 and 7 hours. Wage is $11.00 per hour.
All offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory background screening.
Camelback Spring Training, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Do you have any prior experience working in a box office? If so, please explain.