Event Logistics Coordinator
CAALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Logistics Coordinator is a detail oriented and organized individual who works to ensure both Clients and Buyers have all their needs met before, during, and following each event. The Logistics Coordinator manages all event logistics, including travel arrangements, pre-event content calls, event briefings, among other things, and continually works to build, develop and maintain relationships with Clients and Buyers.
This individual must work well under pressure, manage multiple events at a time, and make tough decisions of significance autonomously and in a timely manner.
• Ensure all aspects of Client's participation at events has been considered and discussed, in order to meet and exceed all parties expectations.
• Provide 24/7 customer service to Clients and Buyers.
• Manage all aspects of Client's travel, including but not limited to; flights, trains, ground transportation, and hotel accommodations.
• Track travel and provide immediate support for any issues that arise, including during nights and weekends. This includes anticipating travel issues, developing contingency plans, and managing last minute or unforeseen complications.
• Manage special requests by Clients or Buyers, including book signings, autograph sessions, conference calls, riders, etc.
• Create a comprehensive briefing through meticulous planning, in depth discussions, contract details and additional research as needed, to ensure all parties expectations are aligned and the event is flawlessly executed.
• Maintain records for assigned Clients to ensure the most up-to-date information is available to all members of the Speakers Department.
• Serve as backup to fellow Logistics Coordinators when necessary.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
• 2+ years of experience with event management and/or coordinating travel and logistics preferred.
• Availability at all times and ability to provide immediate response to Clients and Buyers. This position requires an extended schedule including weekend and evening work. This role is on call 24/7.
• Customer service experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft products.
• Experience that demonstrates the ability to multitask and constantly reprioritize workload.
• Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience in the lecture or travel industry a plus.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.