Emc - Assistant To Evolution Media Senior Partner
CAANew York, NY
Full Time Job
Evolution Media is a growth-stage investment company and full-service advisory firm. Our investment company partners with passionate entrepreneurs across entertainment, lifestyle, media, sports, and technology. We leverage the global platforms of our founding partners – TPG Growth and Creative Artists Agency – to accelerate the growth of our portfolio companies that are shaping and disrupting these industries. With offices in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, and Beijing, Evolution operates at key global intersections of entertainment and technology.
Our advisory firm was founded in 2008 to provide full-service traditional investment banking and strategic advisory services. Based in Los Angeles and New York, we have advised on more than $4 7 billion in transactions to maximize growth and expansion for our clients.
Evolution Media is seeking an Assistant to support a Partner in our Evolution Media division. This position will provide executive level administrative support for the Partner, as well as provide support for additional Evolution Media staff. The Assistant plays a critical role within the team, and requires a highly organized individual with strong interpersonal skills and exceptional attention to detail combined with over five years of experience working with senior/executive management.
• Maintaining and coordinating the Executive's extensive national and international business travel arrangements, including accommodations, transportation, reservations
• Managing calendars and booking and rescheduling multiple meetings, and understanding dependencies between meetings
• Preparing the Executive's expense report and managing department invoices
• Providing support for Executive's direct reports as necessary, including travel booking and expense reports
• Managing the phone and maintaining the organization of files
• Assisting with research, and compiling information as needed
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred
• 5+ years of assistant experience; private equity, law firm, or management consulting experience preferred -
• Detail-oriented and extremely organized
• Unimpeachable integrity and ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
• Adept at problem solving and thinking quick on his/her feet
• Ability to perform well under pressure
This role is based out of the New York office.
Compensation: The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $29.00-$44.00. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy or any other legally - recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.