Assistant - Digital Media
CAALos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/27/2020 12:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant - Digital Media jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant - Digital Media postings
Full Time Job
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
In the rapidly expanding digital space, there are FOUR main areas of focus for this department:
• Talent representation: sign talent that have a built-in online audience on platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and make talent deals with brand partnerships on their behalf
• Packaging: Selling original IP, properties and projects to the multitude of digital / mobile buyers across the marketplace like Verizon, YouTube, Google and Facebook
• Brands: building relationships with brands for talent deals and for digital/mobile content
• Innovation: we often advise our traditional clients in their digital capacity: helping them build their digital studios, packaging and selling digital IP and connecting them to production companies.
The Role & Responsibilities
The Assistant, Digital Media, will support an Agent or Executive in CAA's Digital Talent and Packaging department which connects clients with digital distribution platforms and advertisers to create original content and strategic, multi-platform partnerships. The ideal candidate should be a master of all things administratively related, a polished communicator, and able to interface directly with clients while remaining poised during all encounters (in-person, phone, email, etc.). The individual should be flexible, highly organized and have the ability to multi-task under pressure. Administrative duties include heavy phones, coordinating meetings and schedules, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence, travel booking/coordinating, special projects and personal assistance as needed. A successful assistant would be someone who can be given limited amounts of information and can respond accordingly. The ability to work unexpected frequent overtime is required.
• 1+ year of administrative assistant experience include answering phones, heavy meeting and schedule coordination, preparing expense reports, producing correspondence, and travel coordination.
• Ability to communicate across departments, having a multifaceted understanding across various industry nuances
• Ability to think strategically through brand identities and creative conceptualization.
• Tenacious. Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
• Curious. Must have an aptitude of curiosity when it comes to the digital landscape; eager to understand emerging technology as it relates to storytelling and content.
• Anticipatory. Able to think strategically and creatively. Positive, forward-thinking, can-do attitude. Strong attention to detail and organization skills are a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality. Polished written and verbal communication is a must to be successful in this role.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.