Video Producer, Proper Tasty
Full Time Job
Do you love food? Do you run an instagram, youtube, or blog devoted to food? Have you worked in food publishing as a video creator? Are you excited to produce food content for the hungry audience of the world's largest digital food publisher?
Tasty is looking for a creative, resourceful, and detail-oriented video producer who can conceive and execute compelling short form branded and editorial food video content for our Tasty channels on social. Must have established knowledge of the latest and greatest in food social media and a proven ability to produce video content. Passion for food is a must!
This is a permanent role in our London office.
• Conceive, cook, edit and produce both branded food videos for BuzzFeed's YouTube & Facebook pages based on our existing popular formats
• Work with food, cook food, style food, and help develop recipes
• Produce videos quickly, experiment and reiterate on past successes, and be interested in analyzing the results of your work.
• Operate within branded workflow including internal feedback and client feedback and revisions
• Apply editorial learnings to inspire virality, potential new formats, and valuable integrations for branded partnerships
• Meet deadlines within production workflow and within budget on all deliverables and concepts
• Maintain and grow awareness of internet trends and viral content
• Manage multiple projects at once, working with team members in London and abroad, and freelancer team members
• Participate in brainstorms and collaborate with different members of the BuzzFeed Content team (locally and abroad)
• May contribute branded and editorial video content across BuzzFeed's other media brands, including Bring Me, Nifty, As/Is, and more
• Experience working with food, cooking food, or developing original recipes
• Experience creating video content about food
• Significant experience with Canon DSLR cameras, Cinema EOS range (C100, C300, etc), and lighting equipment
• Proven ability to edit video in Adobe suite
• Proven ability to create compelling, shareable web content (portfolio is a must!)
• Ability to create and communicate video or recipe concepts for internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to own creative development through stages of feedback, revisions, and execution
• Ability to work in teams and independently
• Rigorous attention to detail
• A competitive drive -- you enjoy winning, testing, learning and going for it
• Experience in client-facing role a plus
• Knowledge of keynote and Google Suite a plus
• Willingness to appear on camera a plus
• No haters allowed!
*Applicants will be asked to submit links to relevant past work*
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
• Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, and more
• An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
• A generous and well-rounded benefits program
• No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats, and more!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you'll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.