Senior Workday Analyst
BuzzfeedNew York, NY
Full Time Job
BuzzFeed, the social news and entertainment company, is looking for a Senior Workday Analyst, to be our expert for Workday. Reporting to the Manager of People Technology, the Senior Workday Analyst will oversee Workday system optimization, implementation of new modules, testing, configuration, and analytics.
The position can be based in our NYC or LA office, and we offer great compensation package, benefits, and an employee stock option program. Not to mention a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from catered lunches, snacks, and drinks to no work on your birthday!
• Function as an expert for all HR transactions and our processes, including advising the HR team, managers and employees in proper use of the system
• Advanced knowledge of Workday report writing, including vast understanding of all data sources and primary business objects required to support integrations. This includes expert knowledge and creation of calculated fields
• Perform ongoing reconciliations and audits of HR data to ensure data integrity
• Audit, create, and support mass EIB loads into Workday
• Analyze and troubleshoot Workday related issues through root-cause analysis and resolve. Provide support to internal users
• Review, test and implementation of bi-annual Workday releases; Lead on determining impact, presenting suggested new features in detail with final recommendations to management on which to implement; participate in regression testing for new system features and communication of changes/benefits to end-users.
• Create detailed testing documentation and training materials
• Participate in HR special projects. Support annual processes within the People team including benefits enrollment, performance/compensation reviews, etc
• 5 years HRIS experience as an analyst or specialist with Workday required. You have experience configuring and supporting Workday in the following modules: HCM, absence, time, and integrations. Knowledge of Workday US Payroll config a plus
• Systems analysis, design, and problem solving skills
• Experience working on multiple projects and within multiple time constraints
• Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience working collaboratively as part of a global People Team
• 'Can do' attitude and a healthy sense of humor
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
• An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
• A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
• No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you'll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create tools and content that helps connect people all over the world.