Senior Learning Specialist
BuzzfeedNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Do you have a passion for learning and helping others succeed? Do you love everything about internet culture, from the serious to the silly? If so, BuzzFeed is the place for you. BuzzFeed is looking for an experienced Learning & Development Specialist to help manage its growth. You will partner with the Director of Learning and Talent Development to identify needs, design materials, and organize interactive and engaging learning workshops across the organization.
The position is based in our NYC office.
• Work cross-departmentally to identify and address learning needs
• Closely partner with experts across the organization to support content
• Experience working with business teams, specifically sales and client services
• Help manage a universal new hire onboarding program
• Organize ongoing new hire orientation
• Analyze feedback through assessments and surveys to improve upon current offerings
• Instructional design of training materials such as workbooks, presentations, decks and one-sheets
• Create learning on demand content
• Develop measurement and reporting methodologies to demonstrate impacts of training
• Performance review process support and execution
• Support and leading culture programs
• 3 years of digital media experience preferred
• Strong presentation skills
• Constant focus on solutions and alternative options for our challenges
• Experience working with a Learning Management System
• Creative thinker who enjoys action and experimentation
• Ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion and is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for personal and professional growth via work experience, offerings from our in-house Learning Team, Employee Resource Groups, and more
• An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
• A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
• No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company, delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, humble confidence. At BuzzFeed, you'll work collaboratively with inspiring colleagues to create tools and content that helps connect people all over the world.