BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/17/2019 11:08:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Recruiting Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Recruiting Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Recruiting Coordinator? THE ROLE:
BuzzFeed is looking for a dynamic and good-humored human to join the Recruiting team as a coordinator.
You'll work on multiple aspects of the recruiting experience from candidate scheduling and coordination, new hire orientation, employment branding, and more. We're looking for someone to hold it down during the busiest and most chaotic of times with a smile and a great idea about how do things more efficiently.
This role is based in our sunny LA office and reports to the Manager of Recruiting Operations.
The Recruiting Team is a busy group supporting an average of 100 roles at any given time. We're split between NYC and LA and support hiring across all areas of the business, including our international locations. We're diligent, we have fun but most importantly, we support each other. We all come together for weekly meetings to go over operational efficiencies and to learn about what is happening in other parts of the company. As part of the broader People (HR) Team at BuzzFeed, we work with some of the best human resources professionals in the business.
• Schedule a high volume of phone screens, on-site interviews, and interview debriefs.
• Prepare, post, and manage requisitions in our ATS.
• Coordinate candidate travel and manage reimbursement programs.
• Assist with BuzzFeed's early career programs.
• Coordinate career fairs, employer branding events, and in-office events like meetups.
• Support offer letter and new hire paperwork creation and organization.
• At least one year of professional experience, preferably in the media or tech industries.
• Proficiency with Google Apps, especially Calendar and Drive.
• Previous experience with an applicant tracking system (we use Greenhouse)
• A steadiness that helps you turn chaos into order in a quickly-changing environment
• A healthy sense of humor and a really great story to share about the most intense interview loop you've scheduled.
• An eye for detail, so you've read this job post from beginning to end and know to address your cover letter ''Hi BuzzFeed Recruiters!''
Life at BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed strongly believes that the more diverse our team, the better our work will be. BuzzFeed is committed to equal opportunity employment and celebrates inclusion in all circumstances. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
• A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
• Opportunities for growth and development via work experience and offerings from our in-house Learning Team
• Employee resource groups, frequent in-office events, volunteer opportunities, and more
• An attractive compensation package, including salary and equity
• A generous and well-rounded benefits program featuring PTO and unlimited sick time, comprehensive medical benefits, a family leave policy, access to mental health platforms, retirement plans, gym and wellness discounts, and much more
• No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA and NYC!
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We value a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and hard work (fused with fun). At BuzzFeed, you'll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.