Print / Digital Coordinator
busterINKLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Creative, an award winning entertainment advertising agency based in Los Angeles is seeking a Coordinator / Studio Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and eager to work in a creative environment. We are looking for a strong team player who possesses great work ethic and initiative.
- assist design team with projects
- prepare client InDesign presentations and HTML links
- prepare comps/boards for client presentation
- maintain company portfolio
- update website/facebook/IMP
- maintain project archive
- file management
- create PDFs from InDesign /PhotoShop
- organize and updating reference/stock/font libraries
- field research and sample sourcing
- maintain/order art supplies
- maintain department organization
- accounting data entry + expense reports
- shipping, receiving, and distributing packages
- arrange for messenger pick-ups
- assist VP + ECD as needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Flexibility with hours
- Takes initiative/self starter
- Must be Mac proficient
- Adobe CC
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office
- Good hand skills
This is a freelance position. Has the potential to go full time.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online