Motion Graphics Designer
Burnish CreativeLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are on the look out for a talented motion designer to join our growing team here at Burnish Creative. You will be working with the Creative Director alongside animators, editors, producers and directors.
Burnish Creative is an Emmy award winning post production house. We work with high profile clients to produce exceptional content across a range of different genres in the entertainment industry, our clients include Netflix, Tinder, Warner Brothers, NBC Universal and Facebook to name a few. Our state of the art office has a 360 degree view of LA, two online theaters, and some of the friendliest staff in the post world. Our client base is growing at a rapid rate and to keep up with the exciting work coming in the door we need some more creative talent.
- A highly talented all rounder, happy to design an opening title sequence one week and in-show graphics for a shiny floor show the next.
- Have interesting, engaging and original ideas that you can turn into concept designs and style frames.
- You have the technical skills to animate your designs.
- Creatively driven and excited about the opportunity to make your mark in an expanding team.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a motion designer in the entertainment industry.
- Up to date with current design trends with a genuine interest in knowing and learning about new and updating tools and plug-ins.
- Capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Your After Effects knowledge is exceptional
- Strong knowledge of Maxon C4D. Understanding Octane is a huge bonus.
- Strong understanding of the entire Adobe Creative Suite.
- You will design creative concepts for TV shows and movies. This includes opening title sequences, logo animations, in show designs and vfx, music videos along with the occasional screen animation for live shows.
- You will have the AE and C4D skills to animate your style frames. You will have the luxury of seeing your idea through from concept to the final delivery.
- Along with designing new shows, you will also have the task of rebranding and refreshing existing tv shows, adding a new fresh approach to the creative.
Salary will be based on experience.
We are a fun, relaxed work environment filled to the brim with creative ideas and ambition. In joining us you will be gaining access to our broad and expanding global client pool. You will also have loads of fun while making premium kick-ass designs and animations seen on international screens!
Salary Based on Experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online