Studio Services Technical Assistant
Bunim Murray ProductionsGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
Bunim/Murray Productions is looking for a Studio Services Technical Assistant to help develop Studio Services (Mobility) rentals and assist clients as necessary to ensure a positive rental experience while developing a working knowledge of studio/production techniques and procedures in our Glendale, CA office!
1. Demonstrated knowledge and experience working in a production environment.
2. Basic technical knowledge of production, and a strong desire to learn more.
3. Valid drivers license, and the ability to safety operate BMP cube truck.
4. Ability to safely lift 100 pound cases, and work on ladders.
5. Mac/PC and Microsoft Office proficient.
6. Strong organizational skills
7. Friendly demeanor with strong interpersonal skills
8. Ability to work on a flexible schedule (including occasional nights and weekends)
9. Motivated to develop improvements projects and nurture them.
ANCILLARY SKILLS (OPTIONAL):
1. Database management (R2/Oracle)
2. Rental house experience
3. Production equipment repair
4. Ebay selling
PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to):
1. Prepares, inventories and checks in/out rental equipment.
2. Keeps Equipment Depot clean, orderly, and stocked.
3. Assists in preparation, load-in, set-up and strike of the studio as well as occasional field productions.
4. Assists with the professional installation, operation, and maintenance of video production equipment.
5. Delivers equipment to/from sub-rental vendors as necessary.
6. Additional tasks/responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Studio Services or the Studio Technician.
Bunim/Murray is a great place to work with food trucks every week, monthly massages, monthly company lunches, and fun employee events!
Bunim/Murray's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online