Bunim Murray ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Bunim Murray Productions, a busy television production company and producer of MTV's ''The Real World,'' E!'s ''Keeping Up With the Kardashians,'' and ''Total Divas'', A&E's ''Born This Way'' and much more has a great opportunity for a Staffing Associate in our Glendale office.
We are a collaborative, high volume and fast paced office.
Main responsibilities include:
• Working with Managers, Line Producers and Show Runners to recruit, interview and hire a high volume of crew and corporate positions in a fast paced environment.
• Negotiate rates and manage compensation for new hires, rehires, transfers and promotions.
• Process Background checks
• Communicate company policies and wage and hour law
• Handling general administrative duties, assisting with special projects/employee events and with the needs of the HR department.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years of relevant recruiting, hiring and compensation management experience
Must have full cycle recruiting experience.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
• Detail oriented and excellent follow-through skills
• Regularly applies critical thinking to understanding and resolving issues
• Strong math skills
• Working knowledge of wage and hour laws
Experience in TV Production and/or entertainment industry
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online