Bunim/Murray ProductionsGlendale, CA
Full Time Job
Bunim/Murray Productions, producers of shows such as The Real World, Born This Way, Keeping up with the Kardashians, and many more… is currently seeking a full time Executive Coordinator to support two high level Business and Creative Executives.
We require at least 2 years' experience on a busy entertainment industry desk; be it at an Agency, Talent Management Company, Production Company or Studio. The individual will be responsible for all administrative support including, but not limited to:
• Manage multiple executive calendars, coordinate meetings with internal and external individuals and network assistants as requested, including working closely with internal departments and industry agencies to book pitches, follow-up and reports.
• Coordinate all travel both International and Domestic, preparing expense reports & PO's.
• Conduct creative, programming and marketplace research; must have passion for social media, YouTube, influencers, digital, podcasts and unscripted content.
• Pulling clips, images, music and other material for sizzle reels and pitch presentations.
• Create and edit decks using Pages, Photoshop, Keynote and/or PowerPoint. Strong creative layout and design ability as well as deck writing experience.
• Serve as a resource to the Branded Entertainment team, comfortable working with development grids, branding materials, BMP's website and social media as well as databases and spreadsheets.
• Prepare pitch materials, manage contact lists, update trade out trackers.
• Candidate will interact with many industry professionals, senior executives within the company, and occasionally high-profile talent, so confidentiality is a MUST
• On set production experience a plus.
This role is for approximately a year and following there are opportunities for possible growth within the company.
Bunim/Murray is a great place to work with food trucks every week, monthly massages, monthly company lunches, and fun employee events!
Bunim/Murray's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online