Buddha JonesHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The primary role of an Art Director at Buddha Jones is to lead teams within the graphics department. The Art Director creates animated graphics, visual effects, and immersive visual stories for theatrical, tv/streaming, and video game trailers and shorter format spots. We are seeking a candidate with an emphasis on both conceptualization for impactful visual experiences across large and small screens, as well as the ability to work comfortably in a highly collaborative creative environment.
• Lead and art direct various projects on a daily basis
• Design and pitch creative ideas for any genre/format
• Oversee team from concept through finish
• Work closely with 3D team to execute assignments
• Setup efficient flexible pipeline for projects as needed
• Communicate directly with producers and manage deadlines/expectations accordingly.
• Mentorship of less experienced talent to grow into better designers, animators, art directors
• In-depth knowledge of offline/online finishing process, including non-traditional formats and stereoscopic 3D production.
• Ability to pitch ideas to producers and clients that will inspire
• Enthusiasm toward leading a talented and diverse team
• Comfortable adapting schedules and expectations in fast-paced, unpredictable environment
• Advanced knowledge of animation, compositing, and production within After Effects
• 3D lighting, texturing, look development, camera, animation, and modeling within Cinema 4D workflow
• Familiarity with motion graphics/entertainment advertising industry and conventions
• Elevated design sensibility with ability to execute as well as guide teammember contributions
• Storytelling/conceptual skills with an understanding of film archetypes and history.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online