BuchwaldNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Buchwald is looking to hire a highly motivated Floating Assistant in the New York office. This is an entry-level position, that requires initiative while learning on the job. Interest in becoming a talent agent is essential.
Candidates need to be organized, ambitious, detail-oriented and computer savvy. Must be able to multi-task, handle a heavy volume of calls and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
• At least 1 year of talent agency experience (required)
• Knowledge of InEntertainment and Breakdown Express is preferred
• Excellent written & communication skills
• Proven ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Proficient with PC, MS Office, Zoom
• Ability to comfortably interact with high profile clients and to use high level of discretion/confidentiality
• Nimble and flexible to succeed in a fast-paced environment and handle ad hoc requests
• A self-starter with the ability to think
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
Please only apply if you have an interest in becoming an agent and if you presently reside in the New York-commutable area, as this is currently a hybrid position (half remote/half in-office).
Salary: $17.50 - $18.00 per hour plus overtime.
Benefits: Health insurance, vacation time, sick time, holidays, etc.
$17.50 - 18.00 per hour