Bubba's LALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Are you excited about joining a growing creative team where your voice will not only be heard but valued? Are you a highly driven individual whose creativity knows no boundaries? Do you dream about working in a studio where no two days are the same? Has anyone ever complimented your sweet spreadsheet skills? If so, shoot us over your resume! -
Bubba's is an award-winning content studio that fuses creativity, design, and technology to develop result-driven videos for brands and organizations.?
Our digital content studio is looking for a full-time post-production producer to join our growing team and carry multiple projects to the finish line beginning in August 2021. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a friendly can-do attitude. This is a position that requires you to be highly organized, quick to pick up existent processes, and very responsive while helping drive the business forward with an entrepreneurial spirit.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Post-Production Producer to lead a variety of projects. Most of these projects will be client-based and will be under tight deadlines, however, this position will also head up internal projects as well as pitches.
- Heading up multiple parallel productions from start to finish
- Swiftly create strategic and accurate bids for incoming pitches and opportunities
- Drafting calendars, hiring talent, setting up meetings/calls, managing artists, running client reviews, ensuring smooth production workflows, and anticipating challenges while offering up solutions in real-time
- Offer creative input at any stage of the process
- Can pick up a project with ease no matter what stage of the pipeline
- Brainstorm on pitches and in-project problem solving
- Is great at finishing projects and can lead a team to delivery without much oversight
- Keeping up to date with the cutting edge motion design/animation production pipelines
- Accurately estimate time to assigned tasks
- Take initiative in solving creative and technical issues that arise
- Be able to seamlessly jump between many projects
- Personality and communication skills to thrive in a small team environment
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience working in advertising and branded content
- A strong working experience and understanding of the 2D and 3D motion design/animation production pipeline
- Is a great communicator both on calls and in email
- Has a thorough understanding of bidding projects, and puts together presentable and accurate bids for post-production jobs/pitches
- Happily provides extraordinary customer service no matter what is being thrown their way, always going the extra mile
- Loves to WOW clients
- Has good taste
- Works well under pressure
- Critical thinking and the ability to clearly express creative ideas
- Strong leadership skills and team management
- Can take a hands-on approach to finish project and hop on Premiere at anytime
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Has a working understanding of After Effects, Nuke, Maya, and Cinema 4D to be able to translate notes to artists in meaningful ways
- Has strong working relationships with talented artists that fit in our pipeline
- Agency experience
-Has worked directly with brands
- Can get excited about tabletop production with robots
A bit more info:
Bubba's LA embraces equal opportunity, and we cherish the diversity of perspectives and backgrounds on our small team. With every opportunity to grow the team, we seek to build upon that dynamic as we search for fresh and unique creative voices to welcome into our family.
Due to the current global pandemic, full-time candidates should reside in and be eligible to work in Los Angeles. While we're extremely interested in finding a match for the open full-time position, we're also interested in meeting talented freelancers who might be a culture fit. If you're not interested in full-time, please apply and mention freelance in your cover letter. Either way, we're looking for producers with an insatiable passion for motion design and animation.
- Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online