Paid Intern - Administrative & Animation
Bubba's Chop ShopVan Nuys, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Bubba's Chop Shop is an award-winning motion design studio located in Los Angeles that specializes in VFX, motion graphics, and post finishing services. Bubba's seeks a motivated student or recent graduate to participate in the company's day-to-day operations, including general office administration, involvement in some long-range strategic planning, and various forms of motion design and animation. You will also have exposure to all areas of the organization such as client relations, talent acquisitions, project management, protocol and procedure building, and digital media, from concept to delivery.
TIME COMMITMENT: Minimum 15 hours per week
• Conduct a variety of general administrative tasks as assigned
• Assist with processing mail, data entry, and office supplies requests
• Help improve administration procedures
• Develop general office procedures for future interns for both business and VFX students
• Assist in the process of creative project development
• Design and animate original social media content
Internships at Bubba's offer excellent opportunities to work in the exciting and fast-paced world of digital advertising from both a production and post-production perspective.
By the end of the internship, our interns will gain and/or improve skills in administration, project management, business development strategies, talent acquisition, and ping pong. They will also have more knowledge about the process of creative development, design, and animation.
• MAC OS, PC, and Google Docs/Sheets proficiency
• Background in graphic design, illustration, and/or animation
• Great communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and research skills
• Detail-oriented and team player
• Desire to learn about film production & post-production workflows
• Working knowledge and interest in digital advertising & media
This is a paid internship opportunity. College credits may be arranged.
This internship is for Autumn only.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online