Brooklyn NetsBrooklyn, NY
Full Time Job
BSE Global is seeking a highly motivated individual to administer and process payroll. Under general direction and supervision, this position is responsible for all payroll processing for part-time, full-time, exempt and non-exempt employees. This position reports to the HR & Payroll Manager.
Brooklyn Nets, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Acts as the first contact point for all payroll and time management inquiries;
• Ensures timely processing of all staff payroll in accordance with labor regulations and standard accounting principles;
• Responsible for maintaining duty day schedules related to per diem for Brooklyn Nets and Long Island Nets;
• Maintains organized files of payroll support;
• Keeps abreast of current payroll tax requirements and relevant laws associated with the processing of employee wage data, including payroll taxes, employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and other required reporting (SUI, workers' compensation, deferred benefits, etc.);
• Prepare bi-weekly and semimonthly 401k payroll contributions reports and reconcile health insurance deductions to monthly statements;
• Organize expense check distribution to employees, as required;
• Special projects, as required.
• Associate or Bachelor's degree required;
• 2 – 3 years processing payroll required;
• Must have direct experience working with payroll processing software, knowledge of UltiPro systems a plus;
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience dealing with financial and numerical data;
• Possesses an analytical viewpoint and the ability to translate internal business questions into relevant HR reporting;
• Can effectively communicate issues and concerns to the HR & Payroll Manager and staff;
• Keen attention to detail, strong conflict resolution, problem solving and decision-making skills;
• Flexible and reliable standout colleague, always acting in the best interest of their department and the company as a whole;
• Ability to create and maintain productive, positive relationships through strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Demonstrates a strong ability to manage one's own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives;
• How did you hear about this job?