Nets Street Team
Brooklyn NetsBrooklyn, NY
Full Time Job
Under general direction and supervision, the Street Team is responsible for engaging with current and future Brooklyn Nets fans on game nights & in the Greater New York area. The Street Team will serve as a regional promotions squad, generating interest in the Brooklyn Nets by exuding a positive and charismatic attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Represent the Brooklyn Nets brand at various locations including but not limited to game nights at Barclays Center, public parks, transportation terminals, basketball camps, and community events.
• Disseminate information on Nets membership platforms and exclusive experiences; includes working sales tables on game nights.
• Interact with prospective Nets fans and collect data for membership sales team.
• Ability to develop a strong rapport with individuals.
• Operate and maintain promotional equipment.
Education and/or Experience
• Currently enrolled in college, or a recent college graduate.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills;
• Self-motivating and outgoing personality;
• Enthusiastic, energetic, and imaginative;
• Approachable and diplomatic;
• Professional appearance and demeanor;
• Displays confidence, tact, and persuasive manner;
• High stamina and ability to handle pressure;
• Practice regular and prompt attendance;
• Must be able to work under diverse weather conditions;
• Must be able to remain mobile for extended periods;
• Flexible schedule - must be able to work unusual hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed;
May be required to travel on rare occasions (<5% travel) to various locations of promotion
Will be expected to attend games and other events on evenings, weekends and holidays.
• How did you hear about this job?
About BSE Global
BSE Global manages state-of-the-art venues and premier sports franchises, delivering dynamic content and experiences for audiences. BSE Global oversees programming, marketing, sales, and operations for Barclays Center and NYCB LIVE, and manages and controls the NBA's Brooklyn Nets and its Development League team, the Long Island Nets, as well as the business operations of the NHL's New York Islanders.
Barclays Center, which opened on September 28, 2012, offers 17,732 seats for basketball, 15,795 for hockey, and up to 19,000 seats for concerts, and has 101 luxury suites, four bars/lounges, four clubs, and 40/40 CLUB & Restaurant by Tanduay Rum.
NYCB LIVE, which reopened April 5, 2017 after extensive renovation, will offer 13,000 seats for hockey, 13,500 for basketball, and 14,500 for standard concert configurations, with the ability to flex up. The bowl will have a theater seating option for 4,000 guests. With a focus on emerging businesses, BSE identifies and creates alliances, strategic partners and other business opportunities to ensure the success of its assets.
Our Mission: BSE Global is committed to creating memories through our world-class state-of-the-art venues, professional sports franchises and emerging businesses.
Brooklyn Nets, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)