Manager, Premium Sales
Brooklyn NetsBrooklyn, NY
Full Time Job
Under general direction and supervision, this position is responsible for promoting and selling Courtside seating at Barclays center to potential customers in the New York metropolitan area. This is a full time position that offers the potential for career growth to successful individuals within our organization. Position participates in special projects/project team(s) as assigned, to support department objectives.
Brooklyn Nets, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Generate revenue through cold calls and face-to-face presentations to area companies to sell, premium and club season ticket packages;
• Generate premium leads by prospecting sales territory and generating referrals;
• Achieve and exceed weekly, monthly, and annual goals set by the Director, Premium Sales
• Attend special events such as Brooklyn Nets Hospitality Functions, Business Clubs, Chamber of Commerce meetings and other live lead generation opportunities;
• Work with the marketing department and sales staff in order to generate customer leads and promote public awareness;
• Bachelor's degree required;
• 2-4 years' experience working in sales (preferably in premium ticket sales for a professional sports franchise)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Must be highly ethical and discrete in order to respect, protect and maintain confidential/private information including company documents and records;
• Keen attention to detail, strong conflict resolution, problem solving and decision-making skills are highly desired;
• Must be a flexible and reliable team player, always acting in the best interest of their department and the company as a whole.
• Proven ability to create and maintain productive, positive relationships through strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates a strong ability to manage one's own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives;
• How did you hear about this job?