Manager, Premium Partnerships
Brooklyn NetsBrooklyn, NY
Full Time Job
The Manager of Premium Partnerships is expected to be an established successful salesperson with proven track record selling high end products. We are looking for an ambitious individual that possesses the skills required to create and execute a business plan to sell products at Barclays Center and affiliated properties. If you are hard-working, organized, creative, and enthusiastic, and can effectively position, promote and sell in sports and entertainment - this role is for you.
Brooklyn Nets, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Sells nightly suite rentals and annual suite leases to C-Level executives, decision makers of corporations, and/or high net worth individuals;
• Develops procedures and programs for outbound suite sales efforts that include prospecting, lead generation, pipeline management, data capture, and database management;
• Utilizes company CRM system to organize accounts, pipelines, productivity, and measurements;
• Works closely with management to sell suite products and achieve targeted revenue objectives for Barclays Center and affiliated properties;
• Identifies business opportunities by establishing professional and personal networks, and enthusiastically following up on all sales leads;
• Conducts senior-level sales presentations as required to support the suite sales initiative;
• Meets individual sales goals and meeting targets;
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Minimum of five (5) years professional experience
• Sales experience in the New York tri-state area is a plus.
• Proficient skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word software
• Resilient teammate who possesses high energy and enthusiasm
• Ability to rise to the challenge and provide the hard work necessary to succeed
• Strong problem-solving capabilities to address and resolve issues that face a growing enterprise. When necessary, he/she will be a tough and effective negotiator, comfortable in both complex negotiations as well as sophisticated business situations
• Keen attention to detail, strong conflict resolution, problem solving and decision-making skills;
• Ability to create and maintain productive, positive relationships through strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates a strong ability to handle one's own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives;
May be required to travel on rare occasions (<5% travel); trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights.
Works primarily in an office environment but is expected to attend games and other events on evenings, weekends and holidays.
• How did you hear about this job?