Manager, Global Partnership Strategy
Brooklyn NetsBrooklyn, NY
Full Time Job
The Manager of Global Partnership Strategy develops groundbreaking 360-degree marketing concepts and partnership proposals for the Brooklyn Nets, Brooklyn Events Center, Barclays Center, NY Islanders in Brooklyn, NYCB Live. This position will focus on project management, research, writing, editing and production, ensuring accuracy with our brand identity and strategy. The manager will also author corporate business development projects and presentations for Executive Management.
Brooklyn Nets, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Research and develop co-branded sponsorship packages and proposals to meet prospective partners' marketing objectives across all BSE Global affiliated properties;
• Develop, build, and implement B2B storytelling decks, presentations, and collateral for high visibility special projects in conjunction with Executive team if applicable; ensure all activation mock-ups and presentation materials tell a consistent brand story;
• Collaborate with the sales department to develop sales materials for all properties, with the goal of driving sponsorship revenue;
• Develop one-sheets, case studies, and sizzle reels;
• Works interdepartmentally with social, creative, digital, and analytics teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns, concepts, and assets;
• Represents BSE Global in pitch meetings and presentations with clients and agencies;
• Supports the department's Vice President with tasks relating to proposals, presentation development and special project deliverables that include strategy development, writing and visuals;
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor's degree required (preferably in Public Relations, English or Marketing Communications);
• 5 years of experience in Marketing, Sales, or an Advertising agency;
• Experience in integrated Marketing or Partnership Marketing in Sports and Entertainment industry preferred;
• Knowledge of media and grassroots activation platforms to include digital, mobile, on-site, as it relates to integrated marketing and development of convergent programs;
• Thorough knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), strong proficiency with Adobe Photoshop;
• Video editing ability preferred;
• Keen attention to detail, strong conflict resolution, problem solving and decision-making skills;
• Flexible and reliable standout colleague, always acting in the best interest of their department and the company as a whole
• Ability to build and maintain productive, positive relationships through strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates a strong ability to handle one's own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives;
May be required to travel on rare occasions (<5% travel); trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights.
Works primarily in an office environment but is expected to work during Brooklyn Nets games and other Barclays Center events on nights and weekends as requested.
• How did you hear about this job?