Bonneville InternationalSacramento, CA
Part Time Job
Bonneville Sacramento is seeking a responsible, hard working, and dedicated Part Time Promotion Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidates will be energetic, efficient and capable of multi-tasking in a lively, fast-paced environment.
The position will require employees to work as brand ambassadors at on-site promotions, in addition to handling in-office projects. On-site responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting with station events, operation of broadcast equipment, and driving the station vehicle. Office duties will include but are not limited to assisting with daily operation of station web site, including creation of innovative ideas to generate online traffic.
The right candidate will be a team player who takes initiative with excellent written, verbal, computer, and communication skills. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive and to perform other such duties as may be required for the efficient operations of the station.
• Must be a professional and a proven team player with customer focus
• Must be available to work days/evenings/weekends/holidays
• Must have a valid driver license and a clean driving record
• Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
• Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
• Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
• Lift, move, and carry 50+ pounds on consistently
Additional Job Requirements:
• Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
• Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
• Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients
• Maintain confidentiality by not discussing internal matters, company strategies, client's proprietary information, personnel matters, wage and salary information or any sensitive information with clients, competitors, listeners, the media or inappropriately with co-workers, and by not distributing our proprietary research or other information to our competitors.
Bonneville is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and/or operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Sacramento, San Francisco and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online