Bonneville InternationalSacramento, CA
Full Time Job
Bonneville Sacramento (the Company) is seeking a dynamic Sales Account Executive to meet and exceed assigned revenue goals in a manner that will reflect the highest level of professional standards and skills while selling and servicing the Company's accounts. The right individual will contribute to the sales team's growth, professionalism, and new business development. In addition, we need someone who will consistently achieve or exceed assigned sales/revenue goals.
- Meet annual revenue goals and help achieve team budgets and objectives
- Maintain a system for tracking progress in meeting established goals
- Excel in new business development and in generating new dollars for the Company
- Constant prospecting to develop new clients through a persistent focus to generate new business
- Ensure that the handling of all present and future accounts is done in a prompt and efficient manner
- Distinguish him/herself by providing excellent service, research and overall competency
- Consistently develop effective relations with buyers and key decision-makers in order to meet client and company expectations
- Act as an effective team member when generating revenue sales for the Company
- Participate in training to enhance professional skills and overall understanding of new and evolving media
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- One or more years' in outside sales experience (broadcast/media sales or equivalent preferred)
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret statistical data and draw conclusions from findings
- Ability to work with moderate supervision, confidential information and be a self-starter
- Capable and willing to resolve unexpected problems and be flexible to perform unscheduled assignments
- A high level of proficiency with computers, software and new technologies
- Highly familiar with the benefits and shortcomings of all types of media including, but not limited to ''heritage'' media as well as all types of current and emerging social and digital media
- Enthusiastic, positive and creative perspective to new business approaches with a commitment to personal growth through continual training
- Possess excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Maintain a valid driver's license and proven ability to safely drive personal vehicle without exposing Company to serious liability risks
- Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively
- Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination
- Lift, move, and carry up to 20 pounds on occasion
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Work effectively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to handle stress.
- Ability to consistently work hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, evenings, etc.
- Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor
- Maintain positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management and clients
- Maintain confidentiality by not discussing internal matters, Company strategies, client's proprietary information, personnel matters, wage and salary information or any sensitive information with clients, competitors, listeners, the media or inappropriately with co-workers, and by not distributing our proprietary research or other information to our competitors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
Bonneville International has been a leader in broadcasting for over 50 years, with a mission to build up, connect, inform and celebrate communities and families across our markets. We currently own and/or operate 22 radio stations in Seattle, Phoenix, Denver, Sacramento, San Francisco and Salt Lake City, along with the NBC Affiliate TV station, KSL TV 5, in Salt Lake. We're proud of our history, and we want talented people to join us as we continue to grow!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online