Support Associate - Business Affairs
Part Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: At the direction of the Senior Director, Legal & Business Affairs, this role is responsible for supporting functions specific to Legal & Business Affairs management needs.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Essential Functions: which may be representative, but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Provide administrative support for Legal & Business Affairs Management initiatives.
• Research via telephone, Internet, and internal systems.
• Updating internal systems.
• Interact with other departments.
• Perform or assist as needed with departmental administrative functions.
• Assemble Director Review Forms.
• Preparation of infringement candidate accounts for Senior Coordinator review.
• Ascertain applicable information regarding businesses.
• Assist with special projects as assigned.
• Regular attendance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in an office environment preferred.
and Abilities: which may be representative, but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Continued demonstration of a high degree of confidentiality
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Research skills
• Punctuality and reliability
• Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task, work independently and take initiative
License(s)/Certifications Required: None