Sr. Director, Enterprise Applications
This was removed by the employer on 1/24/2023 11:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Sr. Director, Enterprise Applications jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Sr. Director, Enterprise Applications postings
Full Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for assisting with the management of all aspects of software application development at BMI – both with regard to legacy and new software applications. Accountable for creating, leading, managing and mentoring the teams responsible for application development at BMI in accordance with BMI’s Enterprise Application delivery strategy and Enterprise Architecture.
LOCATION: Nashville, TN office. BMI has transitioned back to working in the office on a regular hybrid schedule. At present, most team members are expected in the office three (3) days a week. Decisions regarding future transitions will take place in phases as BMI continues to closely monitor COVID-19 as employee safety is our priority.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Essential Functions: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Leads and promotes the initiatives of and technologies utilized by BMI.
• Manage projects, lead technical project teams and coordinate project activities with external teams.
• Gather and analyze requirements to develop project plan, prepare project scope where needed and contribute to technical design or solutions.
• Facilitate installation and implementation tasks when necessary.
• Monitor resource allocation, handle all project issues and resolve schedule/resource conflicts.
• Provide pre and post project summary write-up with key highlights.
• Proactively prevent and solve problems.
• Review project statistics and reports to improve on delivery, control project schedule and budget spend.
• Manage business impact and expectations of the project work.
• Manage multiple simultaneous projects and schedules.
• Regular attendance.
• Support BMI core values and cultivate a culture of diversity and inclusion.
• Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises departmental team members. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, directing and ensuring reliability of work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining team members; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred.
Experience: Ten years of Enterprise Application development with significant project leadership responsibilities. Proficiency with C# or Java.
and Abilities: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
• Highest level of confidentiality.
• Ability to establish a constructive and informative relationship with employees, management and vendors.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and technical manuals.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedural manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
License(s)/Certifications Required: None
The specific base salary offered to a successful applicant will be based on individual qualifications, skills, experience and education. The pay range is subject to change at any time based on various internal and external factors. The position may also be eligible for one or more performance-based bonuses. In addition to cash compensation, BMI offers a competitive portfolio of benefits to its employees, as described below.
What We Give to You:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 401K with employer match
• Flexible spending accounts
• Paid vacation and paid sick/personal time
• 12 paid calendar holidays
• Paid volunteer time off
• Summer hours that offer more time for fun in the sun
• Company paid life insurance
• Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave
• Tuition assistance for qualified team members
• Commuter benefits (New York)
• Amazing and engaging culture
• Employee Resource Groups
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard of race, color, sex, religion, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran’s or marital status, disability, or any other cultural factor.