Senior Manager, Marketing
BMINew York, NY
Full Time Job
This position is responsible for providing marketing-related support, guidance and direction for BMI with a primary focus on the Company’s licensing sales efforts and strategies including the following: playing a key role in prospect outreach via multi-channels (i.e. phone, letter, electronic); creating content and messaging for the sales team to use in their daily efforts; and creating and aligning selling campaigns to assist with greater penetration (per market) and increased booking rate. This role will also work closely with the Corporate Communications & Marketing team to provide marketing support to existing events and help identify new avenues to promote BMI brand awareness.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Creates marketing campaigns, letters, and/or programs that compliment and aid in the licensing sales process and stimulate new sales revenue.
• Provides content direction (i.e. language, value proposition, messaging sequence) for sales pitches, correspondence and outreach.
• Serves as point of contact for knowledge databases and maintenance of sites that host sales or sales related content.
• Proactively finds marketing positioning to improve content and flow for sales representatives and their sales efforts.
• Works with subject matter experts, trainers and Licensing leaders to develop relevant and effective training materials for new hires and for ongoing training.
• Works closely with Corporate Communications & Marketing team on brand concepts, images, and content that may be used in outreach to BMI’s affiliates.
• Assists with planning and implementation of large-scale paid social campaigns with affiliate acquisition objectives.
• Compiles and tracks performance and benchmarks of campaigns, creating reports and sharing relevant information with internal teams.
• Researches and identifies new digital platforms and trends that will advance BMI’s social media, digital marketing and PR efforts.
• Optimizes website and social media channels for sales engine optimization (SEO) as well as usability.
• Demonstrates positive ROI on efforts.
• Upholds BMI’s core values and supports and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
• Regular attendance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum 5 – 7 years of marketing experience in a direct marketing environment (preferably business to business).
• Demonstrated measurable success with previous marketing efforts to support sales.
• Experience with call center environments.
• Detail oriented.
• Experience in a marketing (direct) response environment.
• Experience in working with a business to business sales environment.
• Consumer marketing experience preferred.
• Understanding of SEO, CRM platforms, Paid Social Support, Online Advertising.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent creativity and problem solving skills.
• The ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
• Proficient with all applicable technology.
• Ability to travel as required, approximately 10%.