Part-Time Support Associate
Part Time Job
Responsible for providing support activity to protect and grow revenues from our existing licensee base. Perform day-to-day support functions while acting as knowledge lead and resource for related work.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Responsible for assisting Customer Relations with support functions to ensure that the respective revenue goals and service level thresholds are met.
• Responsible for verification and research activity for base customers including but not limited to qualifying leads, account maintenance, pre-calls, fee adjustments, license renewals, report forms, correspondence and customer inquiries.
• Performs quality assurance tasks related to evaluating data integrity within the customer relationship management (CRM) system, including review of new sales leads, online licensing, and customer reporting.
• Preparation of report forms and license fee schedules.
• Assist with departmental administrative functions such as mail, running reports, checking voice mail, etc.
• Perform other duties and projects as needed.
• Regular attendance.
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in an office environment preferred. Contact center experience preferred.
• Exceptional communication skills including ability to listen, write and speak effectively including presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to establish good working relationships internally and externally including strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
• Result-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
• Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve issues.
• Strong analytical skills so that internal and external customer needs are properly interpreted and translated into application and operational requirements.
• Flexible and adaptable to manage multiple priorities, assignments and tasks in high paced environment including the ability to manage and adapt to change.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Contact center knowledge and best practices including customer relationship management (CRM) experience such as Salesforce; fluent with Microsoft Office Suite.