Part-Time Chain Support Specialist
Part Time Job
Responsible for developing and defining business opportunities through market analysis. Support overall process of business development to ensure Chain Sales maximizes its revenue potential by analyzing and identifying key markets and growth opportunities. Perform research activities for the department. This research includes telephone, Tele Qualifying/Verification calls. Provide support to sales personnel as needed.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Monitor potential new business opportunities by identifying trendsetter ideas, researching industry and related events, publications, internet, and other various resources.
• Recommend growth opportunities to Chain Sales Management.
• Monitor activity of Chain Sales team to evaluate effectiveness of recommendations for business opportunities. Assess new information and adjust recommendations as required.
• Provide lead generation support as needed.
• Pro-active outbound calling to various markets to identify licensable music use.
• Update internal systems with research found via telephone, Internet and internal systems.
• Perform sales and administrative support tasks.
• Perform internal system maintenance.
• Perform license quality assurance tasks.
• Assist Chain Sales team with matching and loading sales leads.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Regular attendance.
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum two years’ experience in administrative work, marketing related work, procurement and/or retail experience.
• Results Focus – Output Orientation
• Sales/Persuasion/Influence Skills
• Handling Conflict or Difficult People
• Team Orientation
• Time Management
• Personal Energy/Enthusiasm
• Cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce
• Contact center knowledge and best practices including customer relationship management (CRM) experience such as Salesforce; fluent with Microsoft Office Suite