Paid Intern - Digital Licensing
BMINew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
BMI is seeking energetic, dedicated and creative current college or university students to join our team as paid Interns this summer.
Are you looking to work in an innovative, dynamic environment and gain valuable hands-on experience? BMI internships are an excellent way to work on challenging projects, bring what you learn in the classroom to life and ignite your career. Our interns become a part of their BMI departments and work closely with some of the most talented professionals in the industry. As a member of the BMI team, you'll enjoy a collaborative work environment with the support you need to achieve success, while contributing to the creative community.
The intern in the Digital Licensing department will be a valuable resource primarily in the research and compiling of business intelligence.
• Update the 2019 Digital Trends Study and present key findings to the Digital & Media Licensing team.
• Research and discuss digital consumption trends targeting college and younger demographics.
• Assist on projects that require in-depth research (Social Media and other platforms) using internal and external resources.
• Research events/conferences for attendees, subject matter, costs, etc., and update "Events" spreadsheet for review by Digital team.
• Participate in the NY Interns team project.
• Review data from various resources for prospecting purposes.
Excellent written and oral communications skills
Detail oriented and self-motivated
Proficient in MS Office
Proficient in Internet research
Proficient in Social Media
Must participate in accredited college or university internship program
GPA of 3.0 or higher