Inside Sales Associate
Full Time Job
Secures assigned licenses by providing support to Sales Leadership and working all assigned sales opportunities. Validates file information on qualified leads and works as a partner to Inside Sales to research and update account files to increase the chance of selling licenses.
FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION
Essential Functions: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Sells the value of music and the BMI services
• Provides appropriate levels of customer care and follows defined quality standards
• Manages all assigned opportunities and demonstrates effective selling techniques and behaviors
• Validates information (contact information, occupancy, etc.) from a qualified lead
• Works directly with an assigned group of Inside Sales Representatives to update and/or research information to increase the likelihood of a license sale
• Updates internal systems with new account information on a regular basis; ensuring all accounts have proper supporting documentation
• Produces and qualifies leads using the tele qualification process and CRM systems
• Assists in any marketing projects and functions
• Serves as a subject matter expert when needed for projects and ongoing initiatives
• Models sales performance, behaviors and best practices
• Performs traditional inside sales calls as dictated by the sales process
• Initiates research, verifies change of status to existing or new accounts in conjunction with assigned team members
• Identify opportunities for improvement associated with the inside sales process
• Regular attendance
• Other duties as assigned
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Minimum two years’ experience in a sales environment preferred. Use of computer systems, such as data base management, is required.
and Abilities: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Demonstrated strong (oral and written) communications skills
• Flexibility to adapt quickly to business changes
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Proficient with Windows, MS Office, Oracle and OIT
• CRM experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Knowledge of licensing products and licensing process