Junior Account Executive
BLT Communications, LLCHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
BLT Communications, LLC is a leading entertainment creative advertising agency, located in the heart of Hollywood and is looking to hire a full-time Jr Account Executive. This position is an account executive/producer hybrid and will support the Account Director and help manage client accounts, creative production and deliver services in a profitable manner. Candidate must have excellent organizational and communication skills and be detail oriented. Should be able to juggle multiple projects at once and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment. Ideal candidate should be a self-starter and a team player with a can-do attitude. Looking for someone with a flexible schedule, ability to occasionally work evenings, weekends and holidays if necessary and willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities.
• Support Account Director in daily activities.
• Schedule and traffic projects within the department.
• Take notes in meetings and during calls, track all creative revisions, send production notes and manage scope.
• Keep accurate and organized inventory of all assets.
• Schedule internal and external meetings.
• Proof and QA all creative and ensure all client brand guidelines are adhered to.
• Deliver marketing services to each client in a timely manner when needed.
• Work cross-functionally with various teams and departments including Strategy, Producers, Designers, Developers, Social, AV and other departments and divisions within the agency.
• Ensure all production and creative teams have the assets and information required.
• Dedicated team player with a strong entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in fast past environments and adaptable to change.
• 1-3 years working directly with clients and managing projects.
• 360 marketing experience (print, banner, social & AV) is preferred.
• Comfortable taking direction, asking questions and working with various levels of team members.
• Experience working with 3rd party rich media vendors like DoubleClick, Pointroll and Sizmek.
• Creative with a strong understanding of digital landscape, social media and entertainment.
• Can demonstrate previous print, banner, social and video/AV experience.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Capacity to handle a wide variety of tasks and assignments.
• Exhibit excellent communication skills, both orally and in written form.
• Desire to learn and engage effectively with peers.
• Flexibility, responsiveness, and the capability to ''think on your feet.''
• Needs to be proficient in Mac, Word, Excel, Power Point, Google Suite and understand media plans/specs.
• Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator a plus. Entertainment advertising experience preferred.
This is an entry level position. Great Benefits!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online