BLT Communications, LLCHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
BLT:AV is a leading Motion Picture trailer house, located in the heart of Hollywood, and is looking to hire a full-time Assistant Editor. Candidate must have excellent organizational and communication skills and be detail oriented. Should be able to juggle multiple projects at once and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment. Ideal candidate should be a team player with a can-do attitude.
Job Related Qualification Standards
• 1+ Years of Professional Assistant Editorial Experience.
• Extensive knowledge of Premiere and Mac OS Finder.
• Understanding of shared area network storage (ISIS/Unity/XSAN).
• Understanding of 8K/4K/HD formats, final file deliveries (Stereo/5.1)
• Understanding of frame rates, conversions, & Codecs.
• Must be prompt with the ability to respond and prioritize quickly
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening.
• Must be able to communicate at various levels, appropriate to the audience.
• The candidate must be an exceptional problem solver.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Levelheaded, calm and functions well under stress.
• Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.
• Must be able to internalize new workflows quickly.
The is an entry level, hourly position. Some overtime is required. Great benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online