Assistant / Coordinator / Jr Booking Agent
Blended Strategy GroupLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Assistant / Coordinator / Jr Booking Agent jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant / Coordinator / Jr Booking Agent postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant / Coordinator / Jr Booking Agent? BSG is looking to hire unique candidate with a talent facing background, strong organizational and negotiation skills. This candidate should be outgoing, well-spoken, and very adaptable. The primary responsibilities of the Coordinator/Jr Booking agent would be to manage day-to-day bookings for glam clients, deal memo's, budget management and working with PR agencies, managers and production teams negotiating rates and client availability.
This is a full time, permanent position and compensation will be based on experience. Official work hours are Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 6:30pm, although you will need to be accessible and responsive outside of those hours pending client needs and events.
Salary and title will be commensurate with experience.
• Ability handle heavy workflow in a growing business.
• Willingness to do outreach for budding glam clients to expand their clientele.
• Outgoing & proactive
• Organized and deadline oriented
• Communicate effectively and work well in team environments.
• Ideal candidate should have prior experience in entertainment at an agency, label, network or publication, with a particular focus in the talent and beauty industries.
• Very detailed oriented and an ability to interact with internal and external parties to communicate these details