Bleacher ReportAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
Production Assistant (Temporary)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Your New Role...
The Production Assistant is an entry level position which will play a vital role in supporting the Bleacher Report Live Production Team.
This person must be an avid sports fan who keeps up with relevant storylines in the sports landscape.
This position requires someone who communicates well, and can prioritize their own tasks and is effective at managing up by anticipating needs.
Must be OK with irregular hours – nature of Live Sports coverage requires occasional nights/weekends.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Provide production support for all BR live productions
• Ideate around topical storylines in sports to help determine content of livestreams
• Use photoshop to create thumbnails & other light-design work for Livestreams
• Edit video (Adobe Premiere) for highlight packages
• Spotlight the best comments/questions during Livestreams for Talent to react to
• Spotlight the best of Social Media to be integrated into Livestreams
• Strong contextual sports knowledge
• Fundamental Production skills
• Great attention to detail and creative mindset
• Strong communication skills -- calls, email, Slack
• Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment with quick turnarounds
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.