Black RIver EntertainmentNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Reports to: VP Business Operations
1. Provide accounting support for all Black River Entertainment companies.
a. Accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, demo chargebacks, reconciliation, bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
2. Track all revenue statements and examine for accuracy.
3. Weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reporting to company and department heads as assigned.
4. Ability to expand job responsibilities as position grows.
5. Special projects as assigned.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field.
2. 1-3 years accounting experience.
3. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or similar accounting software preferred.
4. Accuracy and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task. Well-organized.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online