Media Operations Manager
Black Rifle Coffee CompanySan Antonio, TX
Full Time Job
Black Rifle Coffee Company is hiring for our internal media production and social team. We are a veteran owned, small batch, roast to order coffee company. We have an ambitious 2018 content schedule that we are looking to staff for. We are looking to hire a Media Operations Manager to oversee our content production and post production workflow.
Some of the duties will include but not limited to:
- Overseeing all aspects of production to ensure deadlines are met
- Meeting with producers and editors daily to optimize schedules for production and post
- Maintaining an active production and post production calendar
- Overseeing equipment allocation, scheduling and maintenance
- Hiring of freelancers, sourcing talent and or rentals
Prior production experience in traditional or digital media is required. Experience editing and or producing with a basic or advanced understanding of Red, Sony and Phantom post production work flows is preferred.
Please list your salary request. We offer health, 401k and other benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online