Manager of Talent Publicity & Communications
Big Machine Label GroupNashville, TN
Full Time Job
Big Machine Label Group is the #1 independent record label in the world based on sales and airplay. This position involves joining the label's award-winning publicity and corporate communications team in Nashville.
• Serve as liaison between label artists and media with regard to publicity campaigns
• Use creative thinking to strategize and execute publicity campaigns across broadcast, online, print and social media
• Secure and coordinate artist media appearances, publicity travel, press events including talk show appearances and in-person interviews
• Strategize awards campaigns and help deliver results for both the artists and label
• Prepare press releases, media alerts, biographies and pitches for clients to successfully secure press opportunities
• Responsible for sending appropriate and secured press breaks to clients
• Continue to update and maintain all client press materials
• Reports to Senior Vice President of Communications
• Minimum of six years of publicity experience at a firm, studio, label or media organization
• Strong domestic press relationships including NY, Los Angeles and Nashville
• Ability to develop compelling written materials
• Must have a deep passion for pop culture and media as a whole
• Common knowledge and understanding of music charts and business
• Be able to work both independently and with a team
• Adaptability and professionalism as it pertains to both the label and the artist
• Understands that PR is not a 9-6 job and requires working some nights and weekends
• Ability to travel as needed
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as requested to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Competitive Salary, Benefits, 401k, Generous Vacation Policy
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online