Experiential Event Manager
BFG Marketing, LLCNew York, NY
National marketing and promotions agency is seeking a freelance experiential event manager/host who has a BIG personality to act as a ''Host/Caller'' for local trade events in cities across the Central and Southeast regions of the U.S. He or she is self-motivated, high-energy, vocal and charismatic, and most importantly has the chops to handle overall management and logistics for each event.
The Experiential Event Manager will act as host for game night events so must be comfortable and capable of maintaining crowd dynamics and keeping the audience engaged throughout the duration of the night. Candidates should be extremely outgoing with exuberant personalities able to energize guests and cultivate a lively experience. Events are 3 hours including setup and teardown. Background in acting is a huge plus. This is an hourly paid temporary freelance/project-based position. Travel to host events is required with travel and lodging expenses covered by the agency. All events to be executed between July and November 2019 (exact dates to be determined). Preference is given to candidates within the Central/Southeast areas of the US.
• Act as the ''personality'' and event host for the evening.
• Available nights, weekends and during regular business hours.
• Timely and accurate reporting of all expenses including submittal of invoices and receipts, as well as weekly expense reporting.
• Ensure all market deliverables and assignments are completed on time and accurately. Review all market paperwork including inventory, photographs, feedback and sampling counts and other assignments prior to submittal.
• Effective time management is required.
• Accurately capture and record information and complete daily and weekly paperwork, including asset reconciliation, production inventory, and event recaps.
• Handle, safeguard and account for all market assets - verify and account for all client and agency property.
• Report mileage weekly.
• Ability to interact with a diverse consumer audience, clients and agency personnel.
• Ability to adapt and adjust to programming shifts, policy, and procedural changes as required and communicated by the agency.
• Adaptable in fast-paced environments, while remaining proactive and efficient.
• Present a positive image, embody leadership qualities and promote the agency and client with confidence and enthusiasm.
• Regular and reliable attendance and strict punctuality.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• High personal motivation and sense of urgency.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite preferred
• Follow all agency and client policies and procedures as trained.
• Ensure market and employee compliance with all company, client-based, State and Federal guidelines.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, multitask and work independently, with little or no supervision.
Other Job Requirements
• Must be 21 or older.
• Have a valid Driver's License, clean driving record, and reliable transportation.
• Must have a computer and a camera or a camera phone that takes good quality photos.
• Able to lift, move and carry 30-50 lbs.
• Be able and willing to work non-traditional hours.
• Possess or obtain applicable state liquor certification, varies per state.
• Budget management and oversight.
This position includes nights, weekends and may include travel within the designated market area.
This is an hourly freelance, non-benefited position.
This position requires DMV and background checks and may require a credit check.
This is an hourly paid temporary freelance/project-based position. Travel to host events is required with travel and lodging expenses covered by the agency.
BFG IS A CREATIVE AGENCY THAT BUILDS ICONIC BRANDS BY TRANSFORMING CONSUMER INSIGHTS INTO SEAMLESS STORYTELLING.
Founded in 1995, BFG's team of 200+ share a unique culture that thrives among its headquarters in Hilton Head, SC and major hubs in New York and Atlanta. As a big city agency by the beach, we are a rare find. And we wouldn't have it any other way.
Job Code: Loteria Night Host/Caller
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online