Full Time Job
The Sales Planner works directly with the Account Executive on all assigned accounts, and partners very closely with the Sales Assistant on account maintenance to ensure all client guarantees are delivered. The Sales Planner will report into the Manager, Sales Planning.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Prepare and revise sales plans using Wide Orbit to be presented to clients/agencies.
• Daily monitoring of the Account Executives' on air schedules. Working directly with Sales Assistant to ensure schedule runs as ordered.
• Manage liability and prepare post analysis. Actively track liability and arrange for under-delivery schedules to air.
• Prepare Change Notices for spots that have been missed or changes requested by agency.
• Manage internal program changes and notification to clients.
• Monitor account status after each change by checking the account totals in billing (Wide Orbit).
• Resolve account discrepancies and prepare correspondence in a timely manner.
• Perform any additional duties assigned by management.
• 2 years ad sales planning or buying experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work in a client-centric and deadline-driven environment
• BA in Business, Marketing or related field OR equivalent experience
• Wide Orbit or simialr deal system experience is a plus