All in Marketing & Partner Solutions Coordinator
BETNew York, NY
Full Time Job
All in Marketing & Partner Solutions Coordinator Rotation Program
***DEADLINE TO APPLY: NOVEMBER 12th 12:00am EST***
PLEASE NOTE: This is a full-time, staff position which will take place between SUMMER 2019 – SUMMER 2021
Viacom Marketing & Partner Solutions (MPS) is a leading innovative advertising organization that delivers the advertising revenue across all Viacom media brands using cutting-edge research, data, partner marketing, and sales strategy approaches. We work across all media platforms – TV, digital, social, experiential/ live events, emerging platforms; and all audiences – from young kids with the Nickelodeon brands, to Millennials with brands like MTV and Comedy Central; as well fans of Paramount Network.
This Coordinator level position is part of the ALL IN MPS Rotation Program, which aims to bring in and develop talented people passionate about entertainment, advertising, creating culture and serving clients. MPS Coordinators will rotate through key functional groups throughout the length of the 2-year program. Rotations may include: Sales, Integrated Marketing, Ad Sales Research, Advanced Advertising, Sales Planning and New Business Development, thus providing a complete cross-functional view and training for future advancement.
Participants will receive comprehensive support and programming from Viacom’s Campus to Career team throughout the length of the program. Including but not limited to:
• Professional Development Workshops
• Speaker Series (designed to accelerate business knowledge and acumen)
Candidates should meet the basic qualifications listed below.
• Bachelor’s degree; preferably up to 1 year of professional experience (internship experience accepted)
• Interest in and passion for entertainment, media, emerging platforms/media apps/tech, and client service
• Organized, detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding written and oral communications skills, as required to interface across multiple levels and groups
• Proactive self-starter and team player, ability to learn quickly, be flexible and adapt to changing industry and organizational landscape
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• October 8, 2018 - November 12, 2018 - Application Period
• November 2018 – Complete first round interviews
• Early December 2018 – second round interviews @ 1515 Broadway
• January 2019 - Status Update or Offers
• July 2019 - Program Commencement