Full Time Job
Benztown, a global leader in audio production, is on the hunt for a Creative Director to lead its commercial production efforts. Can you lead the conversation with clients and sellers, and successfully carry an idea from concept to completion? Are you able to write unique copy, be client facing, and juggle discussions between AEs, creative, and production? Are you obsessed with details, organization and making sure everything belongs in its correct place? Are you comfortable conceptualizing, writing, and producing multiple custom spots each day, while leading the workflow process for a team of producers handling a high capacity of daily commercials? If this sounds like you, then we would love to meet you.
- be capable working with Adobe Audition, ProTools, or comparable DAW
- have experience writing ad copy and executing creative ideas
- possess excellent time management skills, demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities
- have commercial/promo voiceover experience
- be comfortable interfacing with different personalities and utilizing high emotional intelligence with varying communication strategies when appropriate.
This is a full time position based in our office in Los Angeles.
Please submit resume, copywriting samples, and audio demo pieces. Benztown is an EOE employer.
Job Code: Glendale
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online