Belinda King Creative ProductionsLondon, UK
Full Time Job
London / Northamptonshire
Belinda King Creative Productions are seeking a Casting Director to join our in-house Casting Department.
The role is responsible for casting lead vocalists for the company's projects - including Seabourn Cruise Line in partnership with Sir Tim Rice, brand new contemporary productions enhanced with immersive technology for The Color Collective aboard Color Line's Color Magic - as well as World Cruise casts for Princess Cruises and Holland America Line.
What is expected?
• The scheduling, organisation and completion of singers auditions worldwide (predominantly London and New York).
• Established industry contacts and communication with top-talent agencies and management.
• To assess candidates in both their talent, performance and vocal abilities; as well as their personality and work ethic.
• To be entirely familiar with BKCP's creative content (vocal requirements); as well as cast member rehearsal and onboard contractual requirements.
• Maintain professional communication between the Casting Department and existing cast members.
• The ability to provide responsive solutions in the case of unscheduled cast replacements.
For consideration, candidates must have:
• Previous professional experience in casting principal singers.
• Extensive knowledge of vocal techniques and ranges.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to be self-driven and self-motivated; as well as work alongside other departments as part of a strong team.
• Extensive knowledge of international audition markets.
• Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online