Video Production QA Specialist
BeachbodySanta Monica, CA
Purpose: The purpose of the Video Production Quality Assurance Specialist is to maintain the company's voice in a consistent, professional, error-free, and industry-leading manner. QA's goal is to ensure that all forms of media are accurately displayed (including legal symbols and copy) for the company's integrity and customer satisfaction.
Tasks and Activities:
• Test DVD functionality, configuration, audio and video quality
• File based A/V and GFX reviews
• Report building and issue tracking
• Ensures and maintains consistent stylistic elements across all platforms of Beachbody brands (Web sites, email campaigns, video content, infomercials, product packaging, etc.)
• Develops procedures for implementing QA corrections.
• Interacts with multiple departments (Post, Product Development, Legal, etc.) to ensure accuracy and consistency of editorial content and graphical and technical elements
• Other QA/proofreading duties as assigned
• Post Production/Product Development asset QA
• 3+ years of file-based QA experience
• Familiarity with Chicago Manual of Style and Merriam-Webster's Dictionary
• Experience establishing and working with style guides
• Must have worked with teams to meet deadlines
• Experience with nomenclature and legal disclaimers
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Combines critical thinking, practical experience, and ability to reason in a holistic approach to problem solving
• Experience with subtitle testing and verification, strong grammar skills, and proofreading a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online