BaseFXKuala Lumpur, KL
Full Time Job
BaseFX has recently worked on Bumblebee and Aquaman and is looking for VFX Producer for it's Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia facility.
If you are adventurous and loves to travel, Kuala Lumpur is a good base city to explore Southeast Asian countries. Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) has the best air connectivity to Southeast Asian - you could reach most destinations in under 3 hours.
Key Purpose of the Job:
VFX Producer is responsible for managing all aspect of the production for a given show, and will be reporting directly on the progress of the production to Head of Production/Executive Producer. This include bidding, scheduling, resource planning and production budget.
The VFX producer in collaboration with the VFX Supervisor, will also be responsible for the timely completion of the visual effects work on budget and to the client and Base's expectation. Partnered with the VFX Supervisor, the VFX Producer will manage the client relationship on a daily basis and ensure the highest standard of work is produced at all times.
Needs to Do:
• Produce and manage budgets and schedules that take into account the VFX work required, ensuring that the project is completed to the highest standard achievable.
• Liaise with clients.
• Correspond with clients via bids, reports, approval documents.
• Manage project milestones and deliveries in accordance with the implemented schedule.
• Handle performance, productivity, attendance and time keeping in liaison with team leaders.
• Provide verbal and written progress reports to clients, management and internal teams every week.
Needs to Have:
• A minimum of 3 years' experience as a VFX Producer on feature film projects in an established VFX facility.
• A thorough understanding of VFX and post production processes and pipelines is essential.
• Excellent people management, communication and organisational skills, as well as an exceptional eye for detail.
• The ability to motivate and lead a team with enthusiasm and clarity
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel and Word).
• Experience using Shotgun or similar production management.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Mail: email@example.com Apply Online