BaseFXKuala Lumpur, KL
Full Time Job
IOD will work closely with Base KL production team in managing all incoming and outgoing data from our facility
Needs to Do:
• Manage and QC all incoming and outgoing data to/from clients via SFTP & Aspera.
• Rename data accurately as requested by production team and clients
• Ensure all material is processed, published, and made available to production teams via Shotgun.
• Work closely with IT in archiving and restoring data to and from the tape backup system.
Convert and extract media files into various file formats, codecs, or resolutions, as requested by production team.
• Assist and communicate to the editorial department with any discrepancies or changes in incoming data (shot length changes, scan requests).
Needs to Have:
• Experience in Python/Linux.
• Software knowledge of Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro.
•Must be able to learn and effectively use proprietary tools and pipeline.
• Ability to prioritise conflicting tasks and juggle multiple projects
• Highly organised, exceptional time/project management skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Apply Online