Junior Account Executive, Membership Fulfillment & Services
Baltimore OriolesBaltimore, MD
Part Time Job
JOB TITLE: Junior Account Executive, Membership Fulfillment & Services
DEPARTMENT: Ticket Sales, Service and Operations
REPORTS TO: Manager, Season Plan Sales
JOB SUMMARY: This position will assist in the support of the current season plan member retention team with a focus on servicing to drive revenue through member satisfaction.
COMPENSATION: 35 hrs/week part-time, $13/hourly with bonus opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
• Educate Season Ticket Members on added value benefits as part of the Birdland Season Plan Memberships
• Assist with the fulfillment of all Full Season and Mini Plan membership rewards
• Display in-depth knowledge of the full range of relevant products and benefits and convey that knowledge to Season Plan Members and potential leads
• Work with all first-year Season Plan Members on all benefits and policies via phone, e-mail and in-person events
• Help to achieve a desired renewal rate from an assigned allotment of current season ticket accounts
• Assist in the servicing of these accounts throughout the season; help with additional ticketing needs, exchanges, questions, postseason needs, etc.
• Improve year-over-year customer satisfaction through responsiveness, professionalism and positive interaction
• Ensure customer data and profile requirements are accurately represented in database
• Execute customer communication, including, but not limited to: telephone calls, emails, and letters
• Generate additional revenue through the sale of additional season ticket packages
• Meet or exceed specified sales and fulfillment goals
• Assist with special events and game duties, including working the Sales Booth throughout the season
• Become highly proficient with TicketMaster Account Manager and the MLB Ballpark App
• Perform related duties as required
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Experience in ticket sales/operations and customer service preferably within a professional sports environment is desired, but not mandatory.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
The ideal candidate is coachable, driven, enthusiastic, and possesses a positive attitude. The ideal candidate must deliver outstanding customer service and exhibit characteristics of high level salesmanship.
Adhere to Baltimore Orioles organization policies and procedures
Must be highly self-motivated and have a desire to excel in sales
Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
Consistent attendance and on-time arrival daily and on all game nights
Perform duties as workload necessitates
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.