Coordinator, CRM & Analytics
Baltimore OriolesBaltimore, MD
Full Time Job
Job Title: Coordinator, CRM & Analytics
Department: Strategy, Analytics & Development
Status: Full Time Updated: 10/1/18
Reports to: Vice President, Strategy, Analytics & Development
The position will serve as the club's CRM champion, overseeing the rollout and development of CRM strategies, business processes and best practices throughout the front office. The position will also serve as the primary day-to-day contact with external vendors necessary to improve the team's CRM efficiency, usage and system upgrades. Further, the position will focus on analytics regarding fan data and customer behavior.
• Serve as the club's central point of contact and primary administrator for CRM, beginning with integration by a third-party software platform (e.g. Salesforce, Dynamics) and data warehouse. Oversee deployment to Ticket Sales, Corporate Partnerships, Marketing and other departments.
• Campaign Development - Design and construct CRM campaigns for the 2018 sales season and beyond.
• Campaign Management – Oversee lead distribution and integrate sales and service campaign lead lists to full tracking and determination of campaign ROI. Create custom views to enable sales reps to receive and work from daily/weekly personalized lead lists and for service reps to view and work from active lists on game attendees for in-game touchpoints.
• Account Management - Ensure that all transactional, touchpoint and online activity data is centralized to the account level. Enable/integrate data necessary to build account renewal scoring (i.e. lifestyle data appends and scoring used to determine likelihood of a fan to renew their season ticket package).
• Reporting - Create and enable dynamic reporting and dashboards via CRM for managers to track sales and service rep touchpoints (e.g. outbound call activity, close rates, etc.). Develop dashboards and other reports as requested.
• Training - Train new hires on Microsoft Dynamics CRM processes and bolster user adoption through continual training.
• Data integrity - Collect and import data from a variety of sources while ensuring data hygiene standards are maintained. Build and maintain custom forms, fields, layouts, validation rules, workflows, etc. in CRM to maximize efficiency.
• Analytics – Build customer profiling models and determine statistical attributes to evaluate fan behavior. Forecast fan attendance and concession/merchandise consumption.
• Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree required
• One (1) or more years of professional experience with one (1) year of experience working with a CRM platform (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics)
• Must possess exceptional analytical skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; must be able to communicate effectively with internal customers and outside vendors and stakeholders; comfortable speaking to large groups
• Working knowledge of ticketing systems (e.g. TDC) is a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel. MS Access is a plus
• Experience with programming language (SQL, R) and data visualization (Tableau) is a plus
• Detailed, results oriented, and proactive
• Must be able to learn quickly, problem solve, and self-teach when needed
• Demonstrate the ability to successfully work in a team, build relationship, develop trust and credibility with stakeholders across the organization
• Proven ability to meet competing and shifting demands within a fast-paced environment
• A self-starter with positive, winning approach, incorporating integrity, confidentiality and discretion
• Maturity, professionalism, and a strong work ethic are essential
• Ability to effectively prioritize, meet deadlines and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends as necessary
• Able to develop and maintain successful working relationships
• Able to act according to the organizational values at all times
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
Apply with MVP Access
Want to improve your application?