Avadon Music LLCPort Jefferson, NY
Part Time Job
The objective of the position is to ensure that all details of scheduled performances by Avadon Music are completely coordinated by the Tour Manager. All necessary arrangements leading up to the performance will be handled by the Tour Manager to ensure a seamless and successful performance.
The Tour Manger will be available and on call to Avadon Music 24/7. It is necessary the Tour Manager be available to coordinate with a venue or studio prior and during every scheduled performance as well as physically be present on all performance dates.
• Obtain all necessary venue information:
- Location of venue and resources in the surrounding area
- Location of performers entrance.
- Size of performance area.
- Review of backline
- Obtain contact information for venue manager and sound technician.
• Obtain necessary resources for performances
- Find rehearsal studio space to rent prior to performance.
- Make travel arrangements for band for out of state performances. - Make any reservations or catering arrangements if necessary.
• Advancing the performance
- Making calls to the rehearsal studio and venue to confirm agreed arrangements of
- Problem solving any potential issues in regards to the performance.
- Traveling to venue to confirm all agreed arrangements, stage plotting and backline resources
are accurate and available to Ava and the band.
- Problem solving any issues that come up prior to the performance.
- Ensure performers are getting to performance on time and be aware of any potential problems
prior to entering the venue.
- All information is communicated to Avadon Music immediately.
- Confirm all sound check time, location, transportation and lodging arrangements with Band
- Confirm all backline and venue staging information with the Music Director.
- Liaison between the venue, Avadon Music, the Music Director and Band Consultant.
- Ending each performance with positive communication with the venue to ensure continued
support by the venue in the future.
Commensurate with Experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online