Music Licensing Sales Representative
Full Time Job
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION BASED IN THE USA - MUSIC LICENSING SALES REP
*Resumes without music licensing experience will not be considered at this time.
Looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, self starter with strong sales experience and a knowledge of the sync industry. If you have experience in licensing, sales, pitching, production and a huge passion for music, we'd love to talk!
A little bit about us:
Audiosocket is a professional, fun and fast paced music licensing company. No two days are the same as we manage diverse licensing needs ranging from movie trailers and TV commercials to YouTube videos and game apps.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Identify customer leads and develop outreach campaigns using cold calling/emailing and nurture strategies.
- Warm-up existing sales targets.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Provide excellent support to existing Clients.
- Oversee the steady demand for prompt, effective music searches to all clients.
- Deliver music pitches within the delivery deadline.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales target.
- Be able to collaborate with other departments to effectively produce new music to fill client needs.
- Collaborate with marketing to target clients via email, newsletters and social media.
- A solid communicator that is efficient, detail oriented and determined to achieve sales goals.
Potential travel for client meetings, industry events and conferences.
Strong Sales Experience.
Familiarity with music licensing and terminology.
Fantastic work ethic with a strong commitment to the client/s.
Experience using a CRM to organize outreach, track campaigns and success.
A strong knowledge of music publishing and administration.
Strong connections/leads in the music licensing space.
A great ear for pitching the perfect music for sales pitches.
Salary + goal based bonuses
A collaborative environment with a high end production music boutique filled with diversity, artists and friends.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online